Why work at Citus Data?
- You want to write beautiful code with a hardcore development team
- You are interested in distributed systems or databases
- You like living in great cities: San Francisco or Istanbul
- We move fast and are well-funded
Apply now by sending your resume to [email protected]
Citus Data is a growing tech startup in the SOMA area of San Francisco. We founded Citus Data after getting frustrated at the difficulty of scaling databases across different workloads. Building on our experiences at Amazon and previous startups, we set out to build a company that delivers a truly scalable RDBMS. For the underlying database, we chose PostgreSQL, and extended it for data and query distribution. Our customers rely on Citus Data to power clusters that ingest hundreds of terabytes per day, while also using their favorite PostgreSQL tools.
We are part of Y Combinator with funding from some of the world's leading seed stage investors including Khosla Ventures, Data Collective, SV Angel, Bullpen Capital, and prominent Silicon Valley angels. The team includes members from North America and Europe.
We are looking for talented candidates who share our passion for tackling hard problems in the area of distributed systems and databases. We are interested in outliers: those who are self-motivated, are eager to learn, and who can solve complex systems problems with simple ideas. A passion for PostgreSQL also helps.
- Director Product Marketing (San Francisco)
- Technical Content Creator (San Francisco)
- Marketing Operations Manager (San Francisco)
- Cloud Engineer (San Francisco)
- Forward Deployed Engineer (San Francisco)
- Pre-sales Consultant (San Francisco)
- Senior Developer (San Francisco or Istanbul)
- Junior Developer (San Francisco or Istanbul)