At Citus we want our users to be successful. Whether, you're a larger enterprise or a growing SaaS startup we want the experience of working and interacting with Citus to be a great one.
As an account executive you will be responsible for building strong relationships with our customers to help them be successful. You should be comfortable researching prospective customers, understanding their business, and helping identify where Citus can and cannot help based on both their business needs as well as the Citus technical features.
Citus is delivered as open source software, licensed enterprise software, and as a fully managed database as a service. Our go to market includes all, but with a stronger focus on our database as a service. As such you should be proficient with the database as a service and communicating the values that come along with it.
Are you a problem solver that wants to solve problems both for Citus internally and for customers? Do you take ownership of the deal and pull in others to add value where needed? Do you value efficient and clear communication that shows empathy for others time? Are you the one to come help us accelerate our already fast growing pace?
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Own making a Citus customer successful
- Manage and grow a sales pipeline
- Turn leads into happy and successful Citus customers
- Communicate transparently both internally and externally
- Collaborate with marketing, product, and engineering teams to drive value for customers
- Willing-ness to support conference events
- Understanding of customer buying journeys
- 4+ years in customer facing role
- Quick on your feet
- Ability to quickly adapt to new processes
- Strong and clear verbal skills
- Concise and clear written communication skills
Nice to have
- Database as a service sales experience
- Coding experience
- Been an early sales hire at a startup
If the above sounds like you we'd love to hear from you.
Apply for this position, or ask questions at [email protected]