CitusDB is optimized for performing ad-hoc analysis, standard reporting, and data exploration on your historic event data.
Data that has a natural temporal ordering (e.g. user actions, event data, text-based log files, machine generated data, clickstreams, ad impressions) and that grows rapidly is particularly well suited to CitusDB.
On these data, you can ask questions like:
- Who are my most valuable/engaged customers, based on the activities they perform on my site?
- Which group of users clicks on a given category of ads most often?
- As an advertiser, what are all the sites I’ve published this specific ad on?
- Is my CampaignA traffic converting better than my CampaignB traffic?
- How many users in each age group used our newly released feature last month?
- What are all the IP addresses involved with this specific event between these two dates?
Your queries can involve a particular range, join multiple tables together, filter based on complex selection criteria, group and sort results, perform aggregations, and execute other standard analytic functions.